Thursday, October 7, 2010

The last remains of babyhood



Hazel got her first haircut today and with it gone is the last remains of her babyhood. When I took Clara it wasn't quite such a big deal because I had already chopped her little toddler mullet a few times before it was time for her to get a real trim. I just couldn't have my baby walking around with a mullet. Hazel, however, had such beautiful hair that grew in so evenly that it really wasn't necessary. In fact, I probably could have waited even longer to have hers trimmed but every time we go to get Clara's done she asks about her turn. So there you have it. She was a very good girl, sat for her shampoo and even braids. I think the prospects of the lollipop were too tempting to risk her usual mischievousness. Melissa did an excellent job as always.








2 comments:

  1. Oh she looks so cute. When did she get to be such a big girl?

    ReplyDelete