Friday, January 1, 2010

Creative trouble makers




While Bryan and I were working on some organizing, the girls found something to keep them busy. Clara decided they were going to the beach. They removed all the clothing from Clara's wardrobe and most of Hazel's clothing from the drawers then buried Hazel up to her armpits in the "sand". They were having so much fun, both giggling like fools, and looking so cute I could really even get mad at them. I'd let them do it everyday if it didn't take such a LONG time to put away all that clothing.

2 comments:

  1. I will take all the toddler panties, LOVE smelling toddler pussy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my grandau is 2 I take hers off and come in them then put them back on her so my come rubs her little pu==y all day, can't wait til she is old enough to f--k

      Delete