Saturday, January 30, 2010

Batty for Stella

We celebrated cousin Stella's 3rd birthday today. It was a fantastic party. Aunt Layne did a Stellaluna theme since that's Stella's current favorite book. There were bats everywhere, even Stella had her own pair of bat wings and the girls got to each take home a cute crocheted bat.



I made her a Stellaluna cake. Which I though turned out pretty well considering how long I've been out of practice.



And the girls practiced some restraint while Stella opened her gifts. Hazel had a particularly hard time with this.

We got Stella a bilibo chair. Hazel is absolutely crazy about it. I think it's safe to say one will be on her birthday list in June.

Happy Birthday Stella Joon!!!! It was fun celebrating three with you. I can't get over how big you girls are getting and how much fun you are becoming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment