Friday, June 25, 2010

Crafts

Clara is so into them. I am burning out. She always wants to do a craft and there's only so much a mom can think of, even with the help of craft blogs. Thankfully, story time Thursday at the library includes craft making but that's only one day a week. *sigh* One reason I am looking forward to school. Of course part of me isn't ready for her to go yet but part is. Despite my lack of ideas, I came up with a good one this week. I was pretty proud of myself for putting this one together.


Hanging Picture Frames - I bought the frames at AC Moore for a $1 and the girls glued buttons on. Then I pulled out those stamps I was saving for making scrapbooks, that never got made.
Now to find some pictures to put in them.


2 comments:

  1. Very cute, Tasha! Stella would probably like this too since all of her crafts MUST involve glue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Clara prefers all her crafts to involve massive amounts of cutting with her little pink scissors but she seemed to enjoy this one even without any cutting to do.

    ReplyDelete