Saturday, June 26, 2010

Movin' On Up


Thursday I did an overhaul cleaning in the girls room. This included cleaning off that top bunk of the bunk bed that has become my favorite spot to store boxes of out grown clothing that need to get stuffed into the eves, along with whatever else I need to get out of the way. (Note to self - We need to have a yard sale) So with the room clean and the bunk empty, Clara got her wish. I made the bed, Bryan installed yet another Ikea night light ( The third one for that room) and our little girl relocated to the upper bunk. She is in heaven. Two nights gone and no complaints. I was a little worried she might have a hard time adjusting because she no longer has the cave like atmosphere we created in her bottom bed but so far she's loving it. No falls either which is even better. I am just as excited about the move as Clara because I can see the dissappearance of the crib in our future. No more crib means more organization for toys, which means less chaos and a happy mommy :) I'm not saying that's happening quite yet. As we all know, Hazel is quite the trouble maker and letting her loose on her own could be asking for problems but in the distant future . . . a mom can dream.

1 comment:

  1. Let me know when you plan that yard sale... we still have a growing pile also!

    ReplyDelete