Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Movin' Out


Of the crib, that is. That's right. I can't say I was entirely ready for it but once Clara moved up to the top bunk Hazel really wanted to move into the bottom. We added a few safety features to the room for our little trouble finder. Then on Friday night she spent her first night in her big girl bunk bed. Are we seriously done with the crib? I officially no longer have babies in the house. It's such a bittersweet moment. I can't believe how time flies. I'm loving the fact that we'll be getting rid of all the baby stuff. I also love watching my girls turn into these adorable little people. At the same time, when it comes to growing up, it really would be nice if they took their time and slowed down.

1 comment:

  1. if she likes to lay with her little legs spread like that she can move in with me anytime, pull her little panties aside and see that lovely bald c--t

    ReplyDelete