Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sisters


The first picture, I can recall, Clara has drawn of her and Hazel together. I was told it's her and Hazel playing in a snowstorm at night. The red part is a house and the little red C in the sky is a pink half moon covered by the clouds. (We saw a pink full moon last night. I think the fact that the moon was pink left an impression on her.) Is it possible that she loves her little sister? As time goes by and they are both growing so fast, I find them more and more playing together. Not just side by side but together. Yesterday, they jointly made a pretend birthday cake for me set three places at the little red table for the three of us and sang to me. Today, I found them pretend playing mommy and kid. Clara was the mommy and Hazel was the little girl. Watching them together like this makes up for all the arguments over who's getting what color bowl, spoon, cup. And the "She's - kicking me, pulling my hair, pestering me, etc."

No comments:

Post a Comment