Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Thoughts

When I found out we were having our second child the most common
comment I got from other mothers was it gets better once your youngest
turns two. As I immersed myself in the craziness that was my new life
of a mother of two, I wasn't so sure. Life took on a whole new level
of chaos. Now, two years later, I'm finding out it's true. Things are
quieting down. The girls frequently play together or on there own
without me and the level of chaos is subsiding. Of course, we have our
moments or maybe I'm just becoming immuned to craziness. However, I
really feel like life is pretty fantastic right now. So for all those
moms out there with a toddler under one arm and a baby in the other. I
know how you feel and on those bad days I'll tell you it does get
better.
Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. This was an awesome post and I hope it holds true. You are a super mom and I am always amazed at how you get things done.

    ReplyDelete