Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Christmas 2010



Ok, so I'm finally getting around to posting Christmas photos, now that it's been almost a month. And to be honest I can't even use the excuse that I was editing them, because I didn't really do any editing other than a crop here or there.




We had a nice Christmas. The girls were really into it this year which was a lot of fun. Clara was really into making presents for people. She drew pictures and even did a little sewing. They were both very excited for Santa's arrival and he did not disappoint. Clara got her Tiana Christmas ornament and Hazel got the tiny purple $0.29 teddy and silly bandz she asked for. Along with much more from mommy and papa, grandparents and aunts and uncles. Clara was so into the Christmas spirit she's still trying to make and give gifts and it's Jan 19th. Maybe I should just let her run with it and save them for next year.



To check out our holiday pictures, look here - http://gallery.me.com/brydeemer#100116

No comments:

Post a Comment