Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Lazy days


We seem to be having a lot of these lately. Not for lack of things that need to get done; dishes, laundry, etc. Time ticks by and that what happens, not much. I'm finally, getting caught up with this blog so I think I can let people know it's here. So, check out the older posts if your reading now. I've got lots of video clips I need to edit and post too, I'm always behind on those. Don't think I'm not doing anything. It seems like not much but imagine how much more time I would have if I didn't have to feed someone every other hour, change diapers, accompany a certain little girl to the potty, let dogs out, track a deaf dog down to bring her in, you get the idea. Plus, there is all the brainstorming of ideas to keep Clara occupied ALL DAY LONG. There are only so many times I can play Candyland before I feel the urge to scream at the top of my lungs. I really miss naptime. I love spending time with my kids but it's so nice having that hour or two of total quiet during the day too. And now I have to go, my twenty minute are up and I'm being pulled away so I can attend a trip to the sandy beach, at least it's not Candyland :)

1 comment: