Friday, December 11, 2009

Merry Christmas to me :)



Yesterday my new appliances arrived. Oh, dishwasher how I love thee! My sink is clean and empty, my counters are spacious and my cupboards full :) It's been almost a year since our nice, expensive and not that old dishwasher broke :( I'm so glad to have one back in functioning order.

We also got a new stove to replace our 1980's gross, old one that was starting to near it's end. Now my burners actually look clean when I clean them, go figure. Today the girls and I baked sugar cookies in our new oven. Get this they have this light you can turn on and see inside the oven when your stuff is baking ;) Clara and Hazel were totally fascinated by this concept. I'm looking forward to baking Christmas cookies this year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment