Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Marriage

Clara and I have been talking about marriage lately. She has been trying to figure out relationships and how people relate to her. "I'm your mommy, papa is your papa, Hazel is your sister, mommy is married to papa etc." So a few days ago she asked who she was going to marry. I told her I don't know, you probably haven't even met the person yet. So now everyday she tells me. "I still haven't decided who I'm going to marry yet mommy." Seriously, do we have to worry about this already!

3 comments:

  1. Should Griffin be worried (or excited)?

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In our house, Stella is married to Finnegan. :p She's into marriage right now too! Very funny. She has totally connected that our wedding rings mean that we are married & she's been asking to see photos from our wedding. She says, "Mama, you're married to Daddy and Daddy is married to you and I'm married to Finnegan." It's pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kevin, I know we should be keeping a close eye on those two.

    Layne the other day Clara chose you to be the one she wants to marry, I had to tell her of course that you were already married to Uncle Adam.

    ReplyDelete