Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Our Artist

Who's being totally silly. In addition to Clara's budding art skills, she's also developing quite a sense of humor. But more on that another time, here are some of her recent works. Mostly titled what she told us they were.

Zebra

A great, big, tall mountain

A purple tree

A house with sunshine

I'm not sure on this one (my guess is a guy in the grass)

Two clouds and a fence


I've been scanning all my favorites in and sharing them in hopes to get a book made when we've collected enough. I find it amazing everytime she shares one of these with us. She might do three or four sheets of scribbling and then just whip out one of these. Other times she sits and draws three or four pictures like these in a row.

I know, I'm an overly proud mother :) Just let me enjoy it :P

No comments:

Post a Comment