Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

The rest of the Easter photos I wrapped up into this gallery.

We spent a busy Saturday, first at the Deemer's house for Easter pizza making and egg hunts. The girls had a great time finding eggs and even their dads got to have an egg hunt too. Thanks to some crafty hiding by Grandpop, Layne and I, they had a tough time finding a few. Hehehe.

After a morning at the Deemer's we then went to an egg hunt at the Keeler's. Well, Clara and I did since Hazel wasn't feeling all that great she stayed home with Bryan.

Easter morning the girls found their eggs outside that the Easter bunny hid and scoped out their baskets. Then we headed over to Uncle Jim and Aunt Toni's for the rest of the day. I've taken a lot of nice little video clips of the last week, especially of the girls playing the piano with Aunt Toni and some cute ones of little Hazel finding Easter eggs. She got so excited everytime she would spot an egg. It was the cutest thing. I'll have to work on editing them. For not you can check out the pictures, if you feel like it. All I have to say is Easter = lots of egg hunts = lots of candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment