Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Our little traveller

Clara has been really into learning about the world, where we live, where other people live, what different places are called. We've been talking a lot about the Earth, how the Earth spins around the sun, how the moon spins around the Earth. She's learning about all the states in the country and about other countries all around the world.

I'm beginning to think she has inherited our wonder lust genes. She has made many travel plans for her future. When she gets bigger she is traveling to Washington with Brandee, Megan and Papa. Sometimes she says she will drive there in my car and I can use Papa's car. Other times she says they fly there. She also has a tripped planned to go to Paris with me. We were going to fly but now we are taking a boat across the ocean. On the way home from the grocery store today out of the blue she told me she is going to Russia all by herself when she gets bigger. Everyday she fills me in on more and more travel plans. I'll have to tell you the idea of just the two of use going to Paris sounds fantastic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment