Monday, April 12, 2010

What's with all the fighting!?!

It's like a war zone around here lately. Sibling bickering has kicked into high gear. What gives? " I want cereal." "No, Clara me cereal." "No Hazel I want cereal." "YOU CAN BOTH HAVE CEREAL!" Why fight over stuff like that? Major contributors to this include, Clara's desire to order Hazel around like she is her mother, Hazel's growing independence (not a bad thing), there growing knowledge of exactly how to push each others' buttons and the fact that both of them are talking so much and so loud a person can't even think.

I'm hopeful that it will tame down to a tolerable level, soon. Right? I much prefer the warm fuzzy moments, the two of them laughing and tickling each other in Clara's bed, working together to carry stones to fill a rabbit hole even though I told them not to move the stones (Note to self - put stones back.), Clara reassuring Hazel that it will be ok the bumble bees will not hurt her if she walks out into the yard.

I just have to remember all that good stuff during the moments of chaos. Stay focused . . . find a happy place :)

No comments:

Post a Comment