Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Monsters, Monsters, Monsters

Hazel has become monster obsessed. She talks about them all the time. I can't tell if she likes them or hates them. She always wants to watch Monsters, Inc. She loves Sully and Mike. However, now she's been waking up every night screaming for me. I go in and half the time I'm not sure if she's awake or still asleep. She refuses to talk to me. If I ask her about dreams she doesn't say anything. I feel like the monsters are what is causing it but she won't tell me that. Griffin has this little gorilla truck, she is both fascinated and petrified of. If you push buttons on it it moves around and "goes ape", the arms move, etc. She talks about it everyday whether we've been to their house recently or not. If you mention Griffin it's the first thing she talks about. I remember Clara going through a brief monster phase. It's a tad frustrating since no matter what you say to them it doesn't help much. Hopefully, she gets over it soon. I'm getting a little tired of waking up in the middle of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment