Monday, February 21, 2011

New look

I've decided the blog needed a new look. I know if any of you are like me and only use google reader, you probably don't even see the blog. Meaning your probably saying, who cares. Anyway, I got tired of looking at it so here is the new version.

Things in our life have been busy lately. We are gearing up to go to Portugal in a few weeks. It kind of snuck up on me but I'm so glad it's coming. Bryan and I haven't had too much time sans kids lately so it will be nice to get away. I'm sure they will have an equally nice time wearing out their grandparents. Thank you, awesome grandparents for putting up, I mean spending time with them ;)

1 comment:

  1. Love the new look, and yay for sans kids vacation! Hope you both have a wonderful time together.

    ReplyDelete