Thursday, February 24, 2011

Photo Shoot and No Heat



I woke up this morning a little more reluctant to get out of bed than normal. I soon realized why. At some point over night our heat stopped working. After several attempts to fix the problem myself, I ended up calling the mechanic.



We then spent the day trying to occupy ourselves to take our minds off of how cold it was. Well I did anyway, the girls didn't seem to mind the fact that they were cold. So what did we do? We did all the ponies hair and then had a photo shoot. I realized that I haven't done one of those with the girls in a while. They were actually really cooperative, so were the ponies, and we got some cute shots. You can check out the rest of them here - Pumpkin Seed Photo


Our heat did get fixed, thankfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment