Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Twos

Somedays I wonder if -

a. Hazel will ever get over the stage of putting everything in her mouth.

b. If she will ever get over being two.

Today over the course of the day we dealt with at least 10 tantrums, oh . . . wait . . . 11. She also tried to consume a tiny plastic pellet that must have come out of a beanie stuffed animal.

It was actually, over all, a good day for her.

*sigh*

I try to remember that cute, chubby, always smiling, happy baby. I'm hopeful she will revert back to that temperament someday. At least she still is cute, well, when she's not screaming "NO!" "BUT MOM!" "MOMMY! MOMMY! MOMMY!" or any form of the above in her best whinny two year old voice.

1 comment:

  1. Hazel Bug throwing a tantrum (or eleven)?!?!? No way -- that sweet little girl is just way too adorable for that! Every time I see her I want to smuggle her home with me! :) Hang in there Tasha -- you seriously are The. Most. Awesome. Mom. Ever!!!

    ReplyDelete